IUBAT Job Circular 2022: IUBAT— INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF BUSINESS AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY published a job Circular. You Can apply through online. We discuss how to Apply online.
IUBAT—International University of Business Agriculture and Technology is the first non-government university which seek people committed to excellence. It ensures high quality of education and aims to meet the demands of 21st century. The university is playing a vital role in the development of skilled graduates for a knowledge-based society.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in the areas of Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Nursing, English, Agriculture (Soil Science & Entomology), Chemistry, Economics, Psychology, Philosophy, Physics, Statistics,Mathematics, and Sociology.
IUBAT is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will treat according to IUBAT guidelines and with strict confidentiality. Any form of persuasion will lead to disqualification.
Salary: As per IUBAT salary structure.
Compensation & Other Benefits: Two Festival Bonus, Health insurance, Transport facilities.
** Initial higher salary may offer for the highly deserving candidates with outstanding academic records.
Note: For Business Administration at least one foreign degree/ Degree from IBA (DU) is must and for Agricultural Science candidates must have PhD degree.
IUBAT JOB CIRCULAR 2022
We only accept electronic applications.
You can apply through the following link: www.iubat.edu/career
Last Date of Application: August 20, 2022
For additional information please contact- Md. Nazmul Haque Khan
Phone Number: 55091801-5, 55092469-70, 01727277166
Qualifications and Experience required for Recruitment and Promotion in Teaching Positions
|Positions||Academic Qualifications (minimum)||Division/CGPA||Teaching Experience||Publications|
|Lecturer||Master’s and 4 Years Bachelor’s||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations||Not required||Not required|
|Assistant Professor||PhD||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations & satisfactory in PhD||Not required||1|
|Local Master’s + MPhil or Master’s from foreign Univ. or||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations & satisfactory in MPhil||5 years’ experience as Lecturer at IUBAT or 7 years if from other Univ.||2|
|Local Bachelor’s+ foreign Master’s or||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations||5 years’ experience as Lecturer at IUBAT or 7 years if from other Univ.||3|
|Local Bachelor’s + Local Master’s||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations||7 years’ experience as Lecturer at IUBAT or 9 years if from other Univ.||4|
|Associate Professor||PhD Or||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations & satisfactory in PhD||5 years’ experience as Assistant Professor at IUBAT or 7 years if from other Univ.||5|
|Local Master’s + MPhil or Master’s from foreign Univ. or||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations & satisfactory in MPhil||10 years’ experience (5 years as Assistant Professor at IUBAT or 12 years (7 years as Assistant Professor) if from other Univ.||6|
|Local Bachelor’s+ foreign Master’s or||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations||12 years’ experience (5 years as Assistant Professor at IUBAT) or 14 years (7 years as Assistant Professor) if from other Univ.||7|
|Local Bachelor’s + Local Master’s||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations||14 years’ experience (7 as Assistant Professor)at IUBAT or 16 years (9 years as Assistant Professor) if from other Univ.||8|
|Professor||PhD||First class or CGPA 3.5/4.0 in all examinations & satisfactory in PhD||12 years’ experience (7 years as Associate Professor at IUBAT) or 14 years (9 years as Associate Professor if from other Univ.)||15|
- In case of engineering departments, bachelor degree may consider if Master’s is not available
- Degrees and CGPA will accept based on reputation of the university.
- Publications and years of experience may interchange as follows: every 2 publications = 1 years’ teaching experience
- Preferences will give to candidates with higher qualifications, longer teaching experience, number and quality of publications, academic performance (CGPA, distinction, award), experience in co-and- extracurricular activities, leadership
- Conditions may relax for Semester Faculty members, faculty on contract and other types of appointment.
- All appointments in teaching positions will treat as independent appointments but service continuity will retain in case of IUBAT faculty.
- For promotion, candidate must have satisfactory Faculty Assessment Report (FAR) in case of IUBAT.
- For candidates external to IUBAT, satisfactory performance reports from two referees are required.
- Publications only in recognized and refereed journals will be counted. Preference will give to indexed journals like Copernicus and Scopus.
- Publications in refereed proceedings of major national and international conferences and seminars may also count.
- Impact ( citation) of publications will be given additional points
- Books written in the relevant field for Undergraduate/Postgraduate levels will consider as publications.
- Research monographs, Patents and contributions in standard published books may consider as publications.
- Outstanding design works (judged by internal and external experts) carried out officially will consider as publications.
[button color=”red” size=”medium” link=”https://iubat.net/jobs” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]
Teaching experience in a position of lecturer and above in the relevant discipline at the IUBAT or at any reputed University/Institution of higher learning at graduate/undergraduate level shall recognize as Teaching Experience. In calculating the length of Teaching Experience, time spent on deputation to a non-teaching post, leave without pay (extra-ordinary leave) during which the person was not pursuing full time teaching at University level will not count.
Length of Service experience will include 100% of teaching and 50% of professional experience. Half of the time spent on Study Leave (for study purposes to attain higher degrees) will add in calculating the length of service experience (not as Teaching Experience). Time spent for study purposes will refer to the actual duration of the higher degree program, subject to a maximum of 2 (two) years for Master Degree program and 5 (five) years for Ph.D Program. Period of part time teaching or part time experience will not count in calculating the length of service experience.